Sunday 20 October 2013

Autumn Clutter City and Winter craft market preparations.


On September 28th, I took part in the Autumn edition of Clutter City, a local craft market held at Norwich Arts Centre. It was a fab day, and I met some lovely people, Including the super-talented Kellee Rich, and Deerly Beloved Bakery, with their tasty cakes. 

I took along a fair bit of new stock: a good few of my new little notebooks, - Mushrooms designs and Norwich themed ones - as well as a new, improved stand setup.





For a couple of weeks beforehand, I'd been preparing some screenprints of my Norwich Illustrated map down at the Stew gallery and print rooms. It's the first time in about 7 years I've done any proper  screen printing. I had a brilliant time, and learned a lot. I'm definitely going to go back and do some more work down at Stew. It's a brilliant resource for local artists and printmakers.




I've also been accepted for several local craft markets in the run up to christmas. 

• Sat 26th Oct - Pottergate Crafts - Rackheath Holy Trinity 
• Sun 17th Nov - Pottergate Crafts - Costessey Centre
• Sat 23th Nov - Thorpe Christmas Fair
• Fri 6th Dec - Castle craft fair
• Sat 7th Dec - Norwich Makers 
• Sun 15th Dec - Pottergate Crafts - Costessey Centre

The Courtyard garden centre cafe is also stocking a selection of my earrings too. 

I'm currently working on some new stock, and should have some new screenprints, cards, notebooks and earrings for sale soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment